Friday, July 13, 2012

Life is beautiful


What are you dreaming of? Do you have it figured out where you want to be in 5 years, in 10 years, in 20 years? What are the things you want to accomplish by then? What are the places you want to visit? What are the experiences you want to have, the real 'musts'?

While balancing constantly between family life and work, and even though I am having a dream job and doing everything I always wished for, sometimes you just tend to be too busy to enjoy any of it. Having had kind of a nomad -childhood, followed by nomad life, you are adding a very restless soul to that equation - there are so many things undone, go and do them!!


This July and August Weranna's will be dreaming and asking, what is your dream? What is it you want to do? What makes you blossom? What makes you smile? We'll be organizing crayfish parties spiced up with romance, we'll be travelling, and we'll be fulfilling our dreams - at least by building inspiring mood boards on the wall. 


Life IS beautiful.





2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Riikka!

    I stopped to think about what I dream of. Maybe finding a dream job at the moment. Looking for a new direction in my career.

    I already have my dream family - a happy one, so have to be really grateful for that. My kids bring a smile on my face many times a day, though they also get on my nerves at times...

    One long-term dream is a house with more space for my crafting hobbies and a secret garden. But I'm not in a hurry to get that one - our current home is quite ok and feels like home... I need to tackle the job dream first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Leonida :)! Yes, kids are great; me, too - I am laughing out loud many times a day, and really don't think would be doing that without them <3.

    Hopefully you find your dream job, or at least what you like to do. Getting a bigger house - think of the down side; a lot more space to keep tidy ;)!

    Have a beautiful (rainy ;)) day!

    ReplyDelete