Friday, September 28, 2012

Weranna's showroom


We've had our showroom, located in a renovated 1950's house, open for the past 2 days for the Finnish press to come and FEEL our products. Such wonderful personalities, such good discussions! I was so happy to see so many showed up - to those of you out there - thank you <3.



Not so easy to decorate with many products and 3 color schemes to choose from, but I think we managed quite okay with our garden veggies/pebblestones fusion theme ;).



Basically all the furniture you see in the photos is either second hand or upcycled or self-made or some strange FUSION version of the above ;), and it turned out nice.  And you know what? Looking around me here really makes me SMILE. There's a story behind every piece, and that makes me very comfortable.

Yes, I could very well live in this house. And be very happy.

***
kierrätysidea, tuunaus

No comments:

Post a Comment