Saturday, March 16, 2013

Earthy Easter inspiration

Hand-decorated Easter eggs

Like I wrote in my previous blog post, the earthy 2013 home decor trend is definitely closest to my heart. Here I translated the trend to Easter. I just absolutely adore these hand-decorated eggs. These are made of real brown eggs, carved and decorated by hand.


Hand-decorated Easter eggs


Hand-made ceramic plate by Petras Lera
 Petras Lera Ingrid platter is probably the most beautiful piece of ceramic I have ever seen. And I need to confess - I dropped it on the wooden floor on thursday. Side first. Of course. I closed my eyes and opened them again. I was kind of certain it would be in 2 pieces. NOTHING. Now I don't recommend to be throwing these around the floors like I seem to be doing daily ;), but they are hard, good quality pieces.

En Gry og Sif Easter hen
 And of course the Easter hen by En Gry of Sif. My very favorite this year.

***
Pääsiäinen 2013, maanläheiset värit

No comments:

Post a Comment